Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative with French, German, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese Language
Respond professionally to inbound non-technical licensing inquiries.
The role includes:
● Researching and troubleshooting customer licensing issues
● Qualifying customer issues and routing calls to appropriate departments for resolution
● “Walking” customers through usage of web-based self-service tools
● Verifying customer entitlement to receive requested services
● Creating and updating cases using a case management tool
● Voice, chat & email correspondence
● Translation services to support the client technical support
●Primary language: B2
● High School or University Diploma
● Computer skills, Microsoft office
● Experience in customer service is preferred
● Preference for familiarity with Oracle, case management tools, and Business Objects.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
● Ability of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and working under pressure.
Mainly daily shifts (except for Portuguese and Spanish profiles where they will be covering Latin America)
●Salary: 600-700 €
●Two weeks free accommodation provided by the company
● Relocation bonus (600 € gross covering travel costs and 1st month rent)
● Food vouchers: 60 lv (30 €)
● Transport vouchers: 60 lv (30€)
● Additional health insurance
● Local HR will support for the needed registration after arrival
● Standard Bulgarian label contract
Send us your CV's at with the subject Costumer Service Representative.